Friday, January 14, 2011

Rolls

I guess blogging is not my strong point. Here we are 2 months later and this is the first time I've even attempted a new post. This one is worth reading. I promise.

Liam is now 4 months old and weighs 19 lbs. 8 oz.. Normal right? I guess it is a little above the curve... ok, a lot! But does he look big? I guess so. As I was watching the little girl from upstairs she pointed to Liam's arm and said, "what happened?" She was referring to the extra roll in Liam's arm in between his wrist and elbow. I explained, "that is because he drinks a lot of milk." She then said that her little brother drinks a lot of milk but doesn't have that. I had no further explanation.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

He is so dang cute!! I just love his rolls!!

Paige said...

ADORABLE. I love the rolls. Colton wants to know if you have to clean between his arm rolls, too? haha

Brooke Bennett said...

Oh I love him!!! His rolls are so flippin cute! Although, he does weigh what Jaxton did at 9 months and what Jeffrey weighed at 1 year. Liam definitely takes after his Daddy when he was a baby! Yay for an update!!!

Patty said...

He (and his rolls) are adorable!!! Amelia had rolls like that - and yep, I had to clean between the rolls!!