Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Daddy's Boy

More and more I'm realizing that we could have named Liam "Ryan Jr." and been accurate. Here's why-

Liam is constantly staring at his dad. He is so captivated by his every move. When his dad laughs, Liam thinks he should laugh (it comes off sounding like a courtesy laugh...*huh*). When his dad talks, Liam stops whatever he is doing to look for Ryan.



Liam wants to be like his daddy so much that he even dresses like him. Ok. So I had some influence on this. The funny thing was that Ryan left in the morning before Liam and I even woke up so I had no idea they would end up as twins for the day.

I have to say that I highly approve of Liam's choice of role model. :)

8 comments:

The Woolley's said...

That is just too dang cute! He does have a great role model!

Amelia Brame said...

Way cute :)

Brooke Bennett said...

So cute!!! Ryan is a pretty great role model for him. How fun that he loves his Daddy so much!!!

Jenna said...

There is no better person to be a role model for him!! That's so awesome that the were twins by accident for a day!!! He looks so nice and cozy in that first picture!!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

How fun!

Maggie said...

I love the picture of him in the laundry basket. So cute!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Matthew just started to be that way this week. It is the cutest thing. I love it! What a great role model to pick. I love the matching shirts. So cute! I miss you!

Shawnee and Tys said...

That is too cute!! I especially love the 'courtesy laugh' when Ryan laughs! Ha ha! Huh.