Friday, April 1, 2011

The Many Faces of Liam


If you haven't noticed yet, we have a very expressive child. Here are just a few of Liam's faces.

Yummy apple!


"Ok, people...who let aunt Paige feed me."


Yes, he actually poses when he sees the camera coming.


Daddy tickles him with the head massager.


I think this would be the definition of chillaxin' (terrible word..haha).


I had just taken his duck to put it back in his mouth where he had it. This was the response.


My favorite: No, he was not blinking. This is Liam's new smile. He scrunches his nose and squints his eyes when you smile big at him.

7 comments:

Paige said...

hahaha LOVE IT! And, in my defense... I was totally blind that day I fed him. You knew the risk beforehand :) haha

Brooke Bennett said...

Oh, I love that baby!!! Love all the cute faces he makes! You guys need to come down this way again... I need to kiss his cheeks!!!

Amelia Brame said...

Omg- he's so adorable. Maybe if I hold him now he won't cry the whole time ;) I hope we get to see you this summer!

Jenna said...

I LOVE all his faces!! And I love his squinty smile!! He is just so dang cute!! Ava and I are excited to go to the park with you guys next week!!

Carlie said...

Very very cute!

Joel said...

He's got the Wilkey smile! :)

Bethany said...

He's so cute! I need to see that last smile in person very badly!